Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Awesome Trip!

The dolls had the greatest trip yesterday! They went to Pixar! 
(Doesn't sound familiar? Pixar makes Nemo, Cars, Toy Story, Bugs Life, Monsters Inc, etc.)
Here are some of the photos that they took!
Here is a sign in (my mom's) office

The girls pose next to a realistic Nemo sculpture

Posing with Sulley in his Monsters University attire!


With Guido from Cars.

McKenna takes a photo  in the student I.D. board,

So does Farin,

So does Faith.

Farin poses with Jack-Jack.

McKenna poses with Mr. Incredible.

And Faith poses with Mrs. Incredible.

They had so much fun and can't wait to come again!




No comments:

Post a Comment

It would make my day if you would write a nice comment or ask me a question. All I ask is that you don't post any swear words. Thanks! TheDollCrafters

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...