Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter Craft: Bunny Ears + Announcement

Happy Easter everyone! Today there will be
a Bunny Ears craft! Let's get started!

Materials:
Felt
Thread
Fiberfill (optional)
Elastic (optional)
Scissors

Step 1: Cut out 4 large triangle shapes in one color,
and 2 smaller triangle shapes in the other.



Step 2: Sew the smaller triangle to the larger one, then
sew the large triangle to a second large triangle. Do this twice.


Step 3: Take a strip of felt that can fit your doll's head. I chose to
sew elastic to the end so it would be a snug fit.

Step 4: Sew the ears to the strip of felt, and you're done!

I hope you enjoyed this quick and cute craft!



ANNOUNCEMENT: We have hit 20 followers! An
amazing contest will be held soon, so if I don't
post, it's because I'm preparing for the contest.
Thank you all for this! I love you!








Step 3: Measure a strip of felt to your doll's head. I attached
elastic to the end to make it easier t

No comments:

Post a Comment

It would make my day if you would write a nice comment or ask me a question. All I ask is that you don't post any swear words. Thanks! TheDollCrafters

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...