Hi! Welcome to the first episode of...
Thin Cardboard (Cereal Box)
Pencil (For Marking)
1. Mark your cardboard to the length that you want (I did 3 inches)
2. Cut out a long strip. It should look like this.
3. Peel back the strips until you have a thin layer.
4. Roll and glue the cardboard together
6. You should end up with a long, thin tube.
7. Repeat steps 1-2 with the paper towel.
8. Roll your paper towel strip over the cardboard tube,
gluing every so often.
9. Repeat until you get the thickness that you want.
Now your dolls can clean up any messes that they have!