Monday, September 2, 2013

Winners!

Remember that contest, a LONG time ago? I did it with Autumn from One 
Doll Out There? Yeah... we finally figured out the winners! So here
are the prizes listed again:
1st place- Posters signed by the dolls! and will get to choose first out of the other three options listed below
2nd place- Autographed pics of the dogs! and will get to choose second out the other three options listed below
3rd place- Virtual Interview! and will get whatever is left out of the three options listed below.

The three prizes I'll be giving

Doll Posters OR Guest Post
Blog Design and/or Blog Award
Interview OR getting featured on my blog

OK, ready to move on to the winners? Well, I'm so glad you all decided to participate and here they are!! *drumroll please*

1- Dollygirl

Congratulations, girls!! Please comment below telling me your email address or any form of contact so that I will be able to give you your prizes!


So thanks for entering!!



1 comment:

  1. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!! YAY!!!!!! Thanks soooo much! Congrats to all of the other winners!
    Here's my email: tuttifrutti910@rocketmail.com

    ReplyDelete

It would make my day if you would write a nice comment or ask me a question. All I ask is that you don't post any swear words. Thanks! TheDollCrafters

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...