Sunday, October 27, 2013

Cleopatra: The head piece

To complete our Cleopatra look,
we will be showing you how to create the
elegant headpiece she wears!
Let's Get Started!

Materials:
Hot glue gun
Jewelry (Pearls, etc.)

Step 1- We found the strings of pearls at our
local craft store (in the jewelry section)
and our mom gave us her old ring that
she didn't wear anymore.

Step 2- Arrange your pieces
in any way that you want, and hot
glue them into place.

Step 3- Let them dry for a few seconds.

Step 4- Fasten to your doll's head with bobby pins.

Done! We hope you enjoyed!



1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty! I think I might try it sometime, for a tiara thing for Melody to wear to the next English country dance we go to, with a new dress!

    ReplyDelete

It would make my day if you would write a nice comment or ask me a question. All I ask is that you don't post any swear words. Thanks! TheDollCrafters

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...