Sunday, June 9, 2013

Tutorial: How to Make a Duct Tape Doll-Sized Tote Bag

This Tote Bag is Perfect for an AG trip to the pool or the beach!


You Will Need:
Duct Tape (in ANY color)
Adhesive Jewels or Any Decoration (optional)

Let's Get Started!

Step 1: Take your duct tape and rip a few strips off. I used three.


Step 2: To make a duct tape sheet, add four more strips of duct tape to the other side.



Step 3: Repeat steps 1 and 2.


Step 4: Tape all the sides together EXCEPT the top.


Step 5: Bend the bottom corners in. Secure with duct tape.


Step 6: Bend in the sides. This will start to resemble a paper bag.


Step 7: To make the handles, you can
a. Fold a desired length of duct tape in half
b. Take two pieces of duct tape and stack
them on top of each other (for a thicker handle)


Step 8: Attach the handles to the bag. Add Adhesive Jewels or
other decoration. Enjoy!


6 comments:

  1. Exactly! I love thirty one! The styles are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh btw claire I forgot the name of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carrot and Claire!(carrotandclaire.blogspot.com)

      Delete
  3. You have a awesome blog..and this craft is cool..I will try this :)
    I followed you,5th follower. It would be great if you can follow me back at- http://aggirlforever.blogspot.in/
    -Asmita

    ReplyDelete

It would make my day if you would write a nice comment or ask me a question. All I ask is that you don't post any swear words. Thanks! TheDollCrafters

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...